New CBF grants now open
There is a new way to apply for funding through the Community Broadcasting Foundation.
- Development & Operations grants are now open and close on Monday 20 March 2017
Development & Operations grants aim to maintain, expand and/or strengthen the operations and broadcast capabilities of Australian community broadcasting stations through core support, support for development projects and support for necessary infrastructure.
- Content grants are now open and close on Monday 3 April 2017
Content grants aim to support the development, production and distribution of original content via Australian community radio and/or television broadcasters and associated platforms.
> Read the new CBF grants FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions for more information
Get in touch to talk through your application and the new process - contact a Grants Administrator:
- Radio stations in the ACT and NSW: contact Barbara Baxter on (03) 8341 5944
- Radio stations & RIMOs in QLD, SA, WA, NT: contact Claire Stuchbery (03) 8341 5988
- Radio stations in VIC, TAS, TV stations and any independent producers or not-for-profit organisations looking to partner with a community broadcasting station: contact Jon King (03) 8341 5966