Community Broadcasting Sector Roundtable
The community broadcasting sector's representative organisations and the CBF come together to identify and advance issues of mutual interest.
The Sector Roundtable consists of representatives from:
- The Australian Community Television Alliance (ACTA)
- The Australian Indigenous Communications Association (AICA)
- The Christian Media Association (CMA)
- The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA)
- The National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters’ Council (NEMBC)
- RPH Australia (RPHA), and
- The Community Broadcasting Foundation (CBF)
Under the auspice of the CBAA, the Roundtable identifies and discusses sector needs, emerging issues, policy positions, funding requirements and joint advocacy initiatives.
The Roundtable is a key element in the CBAA’s strategy to provide effective sector leadership and advocacy, and provide an appropriate process for the sector to work on policy and development issues. Roundtable discussions act as an important consultation mechanism for the CBAA and impact on the development of policies and actions relevant to the sector.